Medical Centre Gogarburn
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Please call 0131 626 2233 to book an appointment or for general enquiries.
All health assessments must be booked directly with the Nuffield Health Central Bookings team on 03452 30 20 40.
Welcome to the Medical Centre, with some of the most advanced equipment available, providing you with the very best of clinical care.
You can access a wide range of services, delivered by high quality, experienced and friendly practitioners. You are assured of complete confidentiality within the Medical Centre. Appointments are often available on the same day.
You can arrange a consultation for all routine medical enquiries and we can refer you onwards to Private Healthcare providers or your own GP for further investigation if required. You should retain your own NHS GP and we can liaise with your own Practitioner to ensure continuity of care. Consultations are free to everyone working directly for RBS (including contracted staff).
An extensive range of services includes:
- GP appointments
- Travel clinic and vaccinations*
- Minor injury/illness management
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Glucose and Cholesterol
- Routine injections (supplied by patient)
- Full Blood Tests (if clinically required)*
For all other queries, please check with the Medical Centre reception
* Charges may apply, please check directly with the Medical Centre.
**A charge will apply for private prescription dispensing and for the cost of the item purchased
Our Physiotherapists provide a full range of treatment and rehabilitation programme for musculo-skeletal injuries. The Physiotherapy service is available 5 days per week.
RBS employees, contractors, suppliers and family can access the Physiotherapy service in the following ways:
- Fast Track Physiotherapy service through Aviva, call the RBS Claims Helpline on 0800 158 3338
- Physiotherapy via a Private Medical Insurance provider
- Self-referral service. Costs are £58.50 for the initial 45 minute consultation and £39 per 30 minute session afterwards.
Our Physiologist is a specialist in lifestyle management and lifestyle coaching.
The services offered by the Physiologist are:
- Health assessments: Opted in via the RBSelect programme. The health assessments offered are Lifestyle, 360 and 360+. Special features of the health assessment include access to most results at your health assessment, advanced equipment to look at lifestyle issues and lifestyle couching, empowering you to live a healthier life. Employees can opt for a health assessment for themselves or another family member. Employees can save money on a health assessment, due to tax and NI savings, and the cost is spread over 12 months.
- Onward referral from Physiotherapy, the Physiologist can help you with the end stages of Physiotherapy. Giving advice on rehab exercises, stretching and how to get back into your normal routine after an injury.
Health assessments at Nuffield Health
Combining the latest technology and specialist expertise, we’ll assess, understand and help you to make positive changes to your health.
Our 360+ Health Assessment will give you a clearer picture of your general health and wellbeing, with a special focus on your cardiovascular health.
Our 360 Health Assessment will look at your health from every angle, and will highlight any common health issues.
Our Lifestyle Health Assessment will give an overview of common health issues.
Our comprehensive Female Health Assessment has been specially designed for women.